How to Master Annotated Bibliography with Ease
While completing essays or research papers is quite a clear task, writing an annotated bibliography becomes a real challenge for hundreds of thousands of students worldwide. We are not taught how to collect information and sources, how to analyze and summarize them. That is why it is almost unreal for a regular student to cope with a decent annotated bibliography.
Importance of an Annotated Bibliography
An annotated bibliography assignment may be either a part of a paper or a separate task. And the trick is not only to make a list of the sources that you have used or are planning to use but to write a brief description of each of them, sort in a particular order and to use a necessary formatting style. Actually, these several pages may take a few days of your time. Sounds challenging, right? Well, we have a solution – our writers are always at your service and you can enjoy free time or other papers why we will do the rest.
Purchase an Annotated Bibliography from Us
Some students may think that an annotated bibliography is just a list of sources, which could be formed in a matter of minutes. And often they neglect this stage not knowing that it will greatly influence their final grade. However, when contacting us you are sure that your bibliography will contain no mistakes and will follow the teacher’s requirements to the fullest. There may be many writing companies on the market but you will never find someone as qualified and professional as we are. Every annotated bibliography writer in our team knows peculiarities of the assignment and masters multiple formatting styles. Our experts have college and university degrees, years of writing and editing experience, and are ready to manage your task any time of the day and night.
How to Order an Annotated Bibliography in 3 Steps
There is no need to worry that placing an order may be difficult. Our annotated bibliography website is easy to navigate and doesn’t contain any unnecessary information. Just go to the homepage and follow three simple steps:
- Open the order form and tell us about your annotated bibliography. Upload files and textbooks from your class or a ready assignment, which needs to be annotated. Indicate your preferences and deadline, required formatting style, and anything that may be useful;
- Make a payment. The final price is automatically calculated when you have chosen all the details. There won’t be any hidden payments, so the price you pay is final and won’t be changed;
- Get back to the things you like. While our writers will work on your bibliography, we encourage you to relax, watch a movie or have lunch with friends.
Why Choosing Our Service is the Best Solution
We understand how difficult it may be for you to choose a writing company you can trust. Having many years of experience in academic assistance we know what students really need – support, friendship, and guarantees. And we are ready to offer them to you!
Here are the benefits you automatically receive when hiring us:
- Round-the-clock assistance. Our managers work without days off 24/7 to help students from all corners of the world to get an annotated bibliography of their dreams. There won’t be delays in responses and awkward silence;
- No plagiarism. All our papers are unique and are written from scratch. We never copy annotated bibliographies of other students, so you can be sure that your order is original. If you doubt, we are happy to supply you with a plagiarism report;
- Access to the best databases. We use only reputable sources from Google Scholar, Sci-Hub, Google Books, Amazon Preview, and others;
- Meeting the deadlines. No matter how urgent your bibliography is we will always meet the deadlines and complete your order on time (or even in advance);
- Low prices. You will be amazed at how a cheap annotated bibliography can be so professional. We always put our customers first, so they don’t have to pay a fortune for a bibliography.
The longer you stay with us, the more benefits you can expect: free pages, bonuses, discounts, and other extra features. Just follow the news or read emails attentively and you won’t miss the latest deals.
Writing Tips of Our Experts
Annotated bibliography assignment can become a headache for those, who are facing the task for the first time or still don’t know how to approach it. Our experts have made a list of the most important things to keep in mind when working on an annotated bibliography:
- Make notes when gathering sources. Some students work on a bibliography after the paper is written, while others need to collect data before the writing process starts. No matter which path you choose don’t forget to note down all the necessary details that may simplify writing in future: main ideas of the author and how they relate to your task, summary of the arguments and unique data;
- Check whether you have all the necessary information on the source. There is a strict structure that should be followed when writing an annotated bibliography, so make sure that every source contains such details as author’s background, a summary of the source’s data, how the information relates to other sources, and how the source impacts your topic;
- Be concise. An annotated bibliography is quite limited in size and you need to write not more than 150 words on each of the sources. Include only the most relevant information and avoid unnecessary details;
- Always stick to the required annotated bibliography format. It is the heart of your work and the tutor won’t simply read this section if a wrong format is used (or no format at all). Make sure you read format’s requirements in advance;
- Never neglect proofreading and editing. The final stage is always rereading your bibliography and making sure it contains no mistakes or typos. If you doubt whether you can cope with the task on your own, we recommend asking friends or professional editors to read the draft and eliminate mistakes.
How to Format an Annotated Bibliography
As we have already discussed, there are many formatting styles and they are crucial for your assignment. No matter whether you need to write an MLA, Chicago or APA annotated bibliography make sure you know their peculiarities in advance. Unfortunately, students are not taught formatting styles at school, so this stage is often neglected. But statistics show that this section greatly influences scores, so it should be treated with attention and respect. If you were asked to write an MLA annotated bibliography or to apply any other formatting style, don’t worry. Our writers will be there to help!
First Class Annotated Bibliography Assistance
Writing an annotated bibliography is not the easiest assignment that students can master overnight. It requires multiple skills and an ability to search and structure many details in a limited period of time. If you can’t cope with multiple assignments at the same time and need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our managers and we will gladly help!
Every day hundreds of students contact us to get support with annotated bibliographies. We strive not only to help them but to explain how to complete the task in the future without anyone’s help. Below we have collected the most frequently asked questions that will save your time and give answers. If you still have questions, contact us at any time of the day!
Can I upload additional materials?
The more information you give us, the better the result will be. Our managers will analyze the obtained data and the assigned writer will be able to make your bibliography an organic part of the whole assignment. And of course, you can upload files even when the order is in progress.
What is the price for an annotated bibliography?
Everything depends on your academic level, number of sources, and deadlines. For example, a high school annotated bibliography with a two-week deadline will be cheaper than an urgent Ph.D. bibliography. The price will be calculated once you place an order and you will immediately see it on the screen. No extra fees and charges, you always pay the price that you see.
Do you use various formatting styles?
Our writers can deal with all formatting styles no matter how specific and rare they are. So even if your university has a unique formatting style, you can be sure that we will find a writer, who is familiar with it. You can order an MLA, Chicago or an APA annotated bibliography just by making a few clicks.
What is the shortest deadline?
We know that sometimes you may need an urgent bibliography or editing of an existing one. That is why our managers are ready to help even if the submission date is in a few hours. However, we encourage you to place an order in advance because thus the price will be lower and the writer will be ready to work on the task without any rush.
Will my order be original?
Every completed annotated bibliography assignment is unique and is based on your requirements and desires. You will never find a copy of the same bibliography online and your tutor will be sure that your paper is unique. Students can always ask for a plagiarism report that is conducted on the latest software.